The EchoRing System on Module (SOM) is a communications interface that uses the EchoRing protocol to transmit data, thus ensuring secure and real-time data transmission. The device is packaged with an STM microcontroller and a Texas Instruments WiLink™ 8 Chipset running EchoRing ﬁrmware. R3Coms also offers full support with integration, application-specific driver development and conformance testing.
Features & Advantages:
- Compact 32mm x 30mm Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and miniature board-to-board connector for easy integration into new or existing systems
- Lower cost in cables and connectors
- Faster setup times and shorter maintenance cycles
- Compatible with standard industrial protocols
- External antenna can be plugged in via a U.FL connector for optimal signal strength
- Software tools for installation, operation and maintenance
For more information, please review the product flyer.